Posted on Dec 1, 2013 at 12PM
Posted on Aug 18, 2013 at 10PM
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and cover it with a bandaid overnight. It will dry out.
• Practice fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Some of these are pretty freakin genius.
Posted on Aug 10, 2013 at 2PM
Posted on Jun 20, 2013 at 4PM
The cast (Evangeline Lily, Orlando Bloom and Lee Pace) reacting to a video of fans reacting to the trailer of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
This made the news in New Zealand
Posted on Jun 20, 2013 at 3PM
“How will your tattoos look when you’re old?!”
Pretty fucking bad ass apparently.
This is my favorite post ever
seriously as long as you take somewhat acceptable care of your skin/tattoos they’ll be fine.
The woman in the second photo is outstandingly beautiful.
Wow this made me smile c:
Posted on Jun 14, 2013 at 8AM
This is terrifying. And hilarious.
Posted on May 17, 2013 at 8AM
4 new starlets now in the shop!!! Natalie, Sofia, Aubrey, Zooey (revisited), & Beyoncé
S6 is offering free shipping today, May 16, maybe even through the weekend!
I love this so hard
Posted on May 8, 2013 at 2PM
Posted on May 8, 2013 at 1PM
“We did a screen test and so, they brought in cameras, and then there were four Jims and four Pams, and we got mix-and-matched. Every time I was matched with John, it was so easy and it just was so natural. On the second day, of auditions he leaned over to me and he said, ‘You’re my favorite Pam.’ And I said, ‘You’re my favorite Jim! Oh my gosh! I hope we both get it!’ So, when they called me and said that I got the role, I said, ‘Who’s Jim? Please say John Krasinski.’ They said, ‘Yes, it’s John Krasinski.’ And I knew. I started to cry and I knew that the two of us together… I couldn’t be Pam without him. He’s my Jim. He just is.”
this is the cutest fucking thing.
Posted on Apr 26, 2013 at 11AM
Marion Cotillard photographed by Jean Baptiste Mondino for Dior
Posted on Apr 25, 2013 at 2PM
Posted on Apr 25, 2013 at 2PM